Friday, October 10, 2008

Random Tune for a Troubling Time

These are dark times, or at least it seems like it this week, with the world's financial markets in a panic, and with some of the worst kind of fear-mongering happening on the campaign trail (I thought this race was going to be contested on a higher road than any in recent memory; I was wrong). It's times like this when you can lean on music as something more than pleasant diversion. Think of it as therapy. So I encourage you to turn up the volume, step back from the computer and dance your ass off.

Dance to this!

3 comments:

AC'63 said...

I am reading "Iggy - Open up and bleed" a biography on Iggy Pop .. just mentioned Mitch Ryder not 2 pages ago .. thanks for the link

Janet said...

Thanks, Michael - I needed that (for the very reasons you mentioned)!

juanita said...

Heaven 17's "(We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang" is another theraputic song.